A rehabilitation program allows the financing of both the property and any repairs and upgrades of the property. Most loan programs will not allow financing for a home unless the condition and value of the property provide adequate loan security. When rehabilitation is required, that usually means that the lender will require the improvements be completed prior to a long term mortgage being made.
- Buy with as little as 3% down
- Include costs of rehabilitation or remodel in the loan
- Refinance your current loan and include repairs or remodeling
- Lower rates and costs than traditional construction loans
- Available both through FHA (203k) and FannieMae (HomeStyle)
- Rehabilitate a distressed property
- Upgrade a home; including remodeling the kitchen, add an addition, build a deck, replace appliances, etc.
- Convert a single family home to a 2-, 3-, or 4-unit property.
- Include as little as $5,000 in repairs, or as much as you need, up to 110% of the after improved value of the home.
Working with Residential Home Funding
- We put YOU first.
- Residential Home Funding offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we work to meet your closing schedule.
- We offer a variety of loans. Residential Home Funding will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
**Residential Home Funding is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.